Our Team

Troy and Camee Thompson

Owners

We have been married for 25 years. We are the proud parents of 3 boys: Taylor, Austin, and Ryker. We are proud to celebrate our 20th anniversary of being in business this year. We believe in providing very honest and thorough inspections for every single one of our clients. As owners of Nook and Kranny it’s our goal to provide you with the best inspection and the best customer service in the industry. We are always implementing new things to give all of our clients the best experience there is. We believe that it’s not only about the inspection, but it’s about helping you with your house and maintaining it in the future and becoming your home maintenance consultants for life. Give us 5% of you trust and we’ll earn the other 95%.

Troy Thompson

Inspector

Certified Inspection Expert

InterNACHI Certified

Certified Master Inspector

Professional Witness

Age: 45

I was a plumber for 17 years. I’ve also done a little bit of HVAC work. I’ve been in the construction industry my whole life. In my time as an inspector I have done over 10,000 inspections. I enjoy helping buyers make the right decisions on the purchase of their new houses. Every day is a new adventure because you don’t know what you’re going to find, and that’s what makes my job so enjoyable. In my free time I enjoy camping with my family, four wheeling, fishing, hunting or anything outdoors.

Dallin Flinders

Lead Inspector

Certified Inspection Expert

InterNACHI Certified

Certified Master Inspector

Age: 25

I’ve been a home inspector for a few years now. I love being an inspector. I love meeting new people and seeing how different each house is. I’m a dedicated hard worker. I also play hard. In my free time I love to go rock climbing, water skiing, and snow boarding. I love spending time in the outdoors hiking, fishing, and camping.

Cory Downward

Inspector

Certified Inspection Expert

InterNACHI Certified

Age: 27

All throughout my life I have loved working on and fixing anything that I could get my hands on. Before I became a home inspector I was an appliance repairman for 4 years. I love diagnosing, finding, and fixing broken things. I am also actively working to become a certified master inspector. I was born and raised in West Jordan Utah. All throughout my childhood I was active in scouts and was able to receive my Eagle Scout award. I graduated from cottonwood High school in 2007. After I graduated I went on an LDS mission to West Virginia. After my mission I attended college at UVU where I met my wife. We have been married for 4 years. In November 2015 we had twin boys. I love to spend my free time in the mountains camping, four wheeling, and hunting.

Justin Searle

Inspector

Certified Inspection Expert

Age: 21

I love home inspecting for Nook and Kranny and I am currently working to become InterNACHI certified. I am an Eagle Scout and a quick learner. I have a good work ethic thanks to a sports background and having a job since an early age. I am fluent in Spanish and currently enrolled at Weber State University planning on graduating with a degree in business. I have many hobbies and some of these are dirt biking, mountain biking, kayaking, and hunting. I enjoy basically anything involved with the outdoors.

Austin Thompson

Apprentice Inspector

Age: 18

I’ve been working for Nook and Kranny for 2 years. I do meth testing, set and pick up radon monitors and I am an apprentice inspector. I love what I do. In my free time I like to work on my truck, hunt, fish, camp and go four wheeling.

Liz Davis
Receptionist

I am a business major that loves math and organizing. I am a wife, a mother and a full-time homemaker. I also love to scrapbook and sew, do laundry and even pretend to be a photographer and fisher-woman. I love spending time with my family, floating on any and every lake in Utah, but especially Bear Lake. We like to camp, fish, ride dirt bikes and ATV’s, hike, ski and almost anything in the great outdoors.

Jessica Turley

Client Care Coordinator

Age: 21

I learned from my parents at an early age how to run a business, how to take care of people, and how to work hard. I am part owner of a family business and I love it. I love working with people and helping them find what works best for them. I love what I do and I’m happy to do it. I’m also fluent in Spanish. In my free time I love to play tennis and basketball. I enjoy baking and cooking and I love to spend time with my family.